Our veterinary ointment for horses is used for minor cuts, sores, burns, chapping, and dry skin. This product is meant to be used as a topical for your companion’s skin. Our vet ointment is only available in 750mg CBD strength.
Equine CBD & Hemp Veterinary Ointment for Horses 8oz. (750mg CBD)
- FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, create, cure or prevent any disease.
- Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition or are taking any medication. Keep out of reach from children.
- Made in Colorado.
- No THC.
- Directions for Use: For use on horses, cattle, dogs, and cats. For body, legs, head and face. Temporarily protects and helps promote healing of minor cuts, lacerations, scrapes, burns, and sores. Keeps affected areas soft and supple. Soothes dry skin, chapping, sunburns, and skin irritations. Clean the affected area thoroughly and apply a thick coat at least once daily. Repeat as needed.
- Cautions: For external use on animals only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If skin irritation develops or symptoms persist for more than 10 days, discontinue use. For severe injuries, consult a veterinarian.
- Ingredients: Infused Olive oil, Coconut, Honey, BeeswaX, Lavender, Tea Tree, FrankincensE, Yarrow Leafs, Pantian Leafs, Lavender flowers, Calendula, Comfrey Cannabidiol (CBD) isolate.
- Manufacturer: Equine CBD, Colo Springs, Colorado